The aim of the Fund is to generate an above average level of monthly income.
The Premier Corporate Bond Monthly Income Fund is designed for investors whose main priority is to receive a regular, monthly income from an investment with a lower risk profile. The Fund achieves this by investing mainly in higher quality corporate bonds which can provide a balanced combination of income and stability and also produce returns that should outstrip inflation over time.
- Aims to produce an attractive level of income, paid monthly.
- Invests mainly in higher quality corporate bonds.
- Actively managed.
- Managed by the Fixed Income team, led by award winning fixed income manager, Paul Smith.
- Investment Adviser 100 Club Member 2014.
This Fund might be suitable for investors:
- who are fairly conservative, looking for a medium to long term investment.
- who are happy to put aside their money for at least 5 years.
- whose main requirement is to receive a regular income.
- looking for a diversified portfolio to help manage risk and achieve their objectives.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
This Fund might not be suitable for investors:
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are looking for short term gains.
- whose main requirement is long term capital growth.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Before making an investment commitment, investors should:
- Consult with an authorised financial adviser.
- Read the Fund’s ‘Key Investor Information Document’.
- Read the ‘ Supplementary Information Document’.
- Understand and feel comfortable with the risks summarised in the Key Investor Information Document and detailed in the Fund’s Prospectus.
Please remember that past performance is not a guide to future returns and the price of shares and the income from them may go down as well as up and there is the possibility of loss on the amount invested. Reference to any particular fund does not constitute a recommendation or advice.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please consult with your financial adviser in the first instance to ensure the fund is appropriate for you. If you require more information please email us.Email us>
The methodology and calculations used by the companies or organisations that provide the fund or fund manager awards and ratings are not verified by Premier Asset Management and we therefore are unable to accept responsibility for their accuracy. Ratings and awards should not be relied upon for making an investment decision, nor are they an indication, promise or guarantee of future performance of a fund or fund manager.
Morningstar rating as at 30.04.2015. Morningstar Ratings do not constitute investment advice. Copyright © 2015 Morningstar. All Rights Reserved. The Morningstar rating shown reflects the class C shares for the Fund.