The aim of the Fund is to generate an above average level of monthly income.
The Premier Corporate Bond Monthly Income Fund is designed for investors whose main priority is to receive a regular, monthly income from an investment with a lower risk profile. The Fund achieves this by investing mainly in higher quality corporate bonds which can provide a balanced combination of income and stability and also produce returns that should outstrip inflation over time.
- Aims to produce an attractive level of income, paid monthly.
- Invests mainly in higher quality corporate bonds.
- Actively managed.
- Managed by the Fixed Income team, led by award winning fixed income manager, Paul Smith.
- who are fairly conservative, looking for a medium to long term investment.
- who are happy to put aside their money for at least 5 years.
- whose main requirement is to receive a regular income.
- looking for a diversified portfolio to help manage risk and achieve their objectives.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are looking for short term gains.
- whose main requirement is long term capital growth.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please consult with your financial adviser in the first instance to ensure the fund is appropriate for you. If you require more information please email us.
Investment Manager/Credit Strategist of fixed income funds
Head of fixed income and absolute return investment team
Awards and ratings
The Defaqto 2018 Diamond Rating is based on the class B shares for the Fund. Defaqto is an independent researcher of financial products and is not authorised to provide financial advice. Premier Asset Management does not have any influence or control over the Defaqto Diamond Ratings or the methodology used to create them. We are therefore unable to guarantee their accuracy or that these will not change in the future, or that Premier Asset Management will continue to use Defaqto ratings in the future.