The aim of the Fund is to generate an income, paid out each quarter.
The award-winning Premier UK Money Market Fund looks to deliver a stable cash return and regular income with a low risk profile through diversified exposure to high quality institutions. The Fund provides investors with quick and easy access to their investment. To help spread investment risk, no more than 20% of the portfolio is exposed to any one bank or security issuer.
The Premier UK Money Market Fund, managed by Paul Smith is the Winner of Investment Week’s Fund Manager of the Year Award for 2011 and 2013 and the only money market fund listed in the Investment Adviser 100 Club.
- Money market fund aiming to provide cash-like returns.
- Diversified exposure to high quality financial institutions.
- Managed by the Fixed Interest team, led by Paul Smith, winner of Investment Week Fund Manager of the Year Awards in 2011 and 2013.
This Fund might be suitable for investors:
- looking for steady, cash-like returns with a regular income.
- who are very risk-averse and seeking a lower risk investment strategy.
- who appreciate that the returns on their investment are likely to be less than the typical returns from a portfolio that invests in higher risk assets.
- who are looking to invest in a portfolio which invests primarily in cash and cash like investments.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
This Fund might not be suitable for investors:
- who are looking for the potential of high returns on their capital.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Before making an investment commitment, investors should:
- Consult with an authorised financial adviser.
- Read the Fund’s ‘Key Investor Information Document’.
- Read the ‘ Supplementary Information Document’.
- Understand and feel comfortable with the risks summarised in the Key Investor Information Document and detailed in the Fund’s Prospectus.
Please remember that past performance is not a guide to future returns and the price of shares and the income from them may go down as well as up and there is the possibility of loss on the amount invested. Reference to any particular fund does not constitute a recommendation or advice.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please consult with your financial adviser in the first instance to ensure the fund is appropriate for you. If you require more information please email us.Email us>
The methodology and calculations used by the companies or organisations that provide the fund or fund manager awards and ratings are not verified by Premier Asset Management and we therefore are unable to accept responsibility for their accuracy. Ratings and awards should not be relied upon for making an investment decision, nor are they an indication, promise or guarantee of future performance of a fund or fund manager.