The aim of the Fund is to grow the value of the original investment over the long term.
The Premier Diversified Fund invests across a broad range of different assets designed to produce the potential for attractive long term growth which will include fixed income (bonds), equities (company shares), property investments and alternative investments (non-traditional types of investment which are not typically expected to move in the same way as equities and bonds). The fund management team will select a range of individual equities and other investments to achieve the objective.
The full investment objective and policy, which outline all the eligible investments, are available in the fund’s prospectus.
- Aims to produce attractive growth over the long term.
- Targets outperformance of cash to offer an attractive, risk-adjusted return relative to equities over rolling three year periods.
- A global portfolio.
- A diversified, mixed-asset portfolio
- Managed by Neil Birrell
- Utilises specialist expertise of Premier’s fixed income, absolute return, UK equity, global equity and property investment teams
- who are looking to invest for the long-term, so at least 5 years
- whose main requirement is to receive long term growth.
- who appreciate the potential for superior returns of investing in different assets, including UK and overseas equities, but also understand the higher risk attached to these investments.
- looking for a diversified mixed-asset portfolio that invests in a mix of global assets
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment
- who have consulted with an authorised financial adviser
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are looking for short term gains.
- whose main requirement is income.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please consult with your financial adviser in the first instance to ensure the Fund is appropriate for you. If you require more information please email us.
CIO and fund manager of Premier Diversified Fund
Awards and ratings
The Defaqto 2018 Diamond Rating is based on the class D shares for the Fund. Defaqto is an independent researcher of financial products and is not authorised to provide financial advice. Premier Asset Management does not have any influence or control over the Defaqto Diamond Ratings or the methodology used to create them. We are therefore unable to guarantee their accuracy or that these will not change in the future, or that Premier Asset Management will continue to use Defaqto ratings in the future.