The Fund aims to provide dividend income and offer long-term capital growth potential by holding a diversified mix of global assets.
The Premier Diversified Income Fund will invest in a range of different types of global assets, designed to produce an income, which will include fixed income (bonds), equities (company shares), property investments and alternative investments (non-traditional types of investment which are not typically expected to move in the same way as equities and bonds). The fund manager will select a range of individual equities and other investments to achieve the objective.
The income will be paid through dividend distributions and will be generated from all the asset classes. The fund aims to generate a long term growing income. Dividends will be paid quarterly. The fund expects to pay three smaller payments (the first three payments in the fund’s financial year) and a larger final payment.
The level of income expected to be paid is not guaranteed and will fluctuate.
The full investment objective and policy, which outline all the eligible investments, are available in the Fund’s prospectus.
- Aims to produce an income, paid four times a year, in the form of dividends
- Invests in global assets
- A diversified, mixed-asset fund
- Actively managed
- Managed by Neil Birrell
- Utilises specialist expertise of Premier's fixed income, absolute return, UK equity, global equity and property investment teams
- whose main investment objective is for a regular income and understand that the level of income paid is not guaranteed and will fluctuate
- who are looking to invest for the long-term, so at least 5 years
- who are looking for a diversified mixed asset portfolio that invests in a mix of global assets
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment
- who have consulted with an authorised financial adviser
- who are not comfortable with accepting the possibility of loss to their original capital
- who are looking for short-term returns
- who want a guaranteed level of income that will not fluctuate
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.
CIO and fund manager of Premier Diversified Fund range
Awards and ratings
The Defaqto 2018 Diamond Rating is based on the class D shares for the Fund. Defaqto is an independent researcher of financial products and is not authorised to provide financial advice. Premier Asset Management does not have any influence or control over the Defaqto Diamond Ratings or the methodology used to create them. We are therefore unable to guarantee their accuracy or that these will not change in the future, or that Premier Asset Management will continue to use Defaqto ratings in the future.