The aim of the fund is to provide income together with the prospect of long term capital growth from an actively managed global portfolio of equities and an associated derivatives strategy. The fund has a target yield of 6% per annum, which is not guaranteed and may be subject to change as the assumptions on which the target was calculated may change.
The Premier Global Optimum Income Fund targets a yield of 6% per year. To achieve this yield, the fund receives income from two sources: dividends from global equities (shares) and additional income from selling covered call options, which are a type of derivative contract. The Fund invests in a global portfolio across a range of different industries and sectors. Companies are chosen for their potential for income as well as long-term investment growth. These can be larger, medium and smaller sized companies. Income is paid to investors four times a year as dividend distributions.
Please note that the target yield and the income paid out are not guaranteed and the income paid to investors will fluctuate.
The full investment objective and policy, which outline all the eligible investments, are available in the Fund’s prospectus.
- Target yield 6% p.a.
- Aims to produce an income, paid four times a year, in the form of dividends
- Invests in a global portfolio
- Actively managed fund investing across a range of industries and sectors
- An active option strategy is used to enhance the income paid out
- Co-managed by an experienced global equity fund manager and specialist manager of covered call option strategies
- whose main investment objective is income with the potential for long-term capital growth
- who are looking to invest for the long-term, so at least 5 years
- who appreciate the potential for superior returns that investing in global equities can provide but also understand the higher risks attached to these investments
- who are looking to invest in a global portfolio
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the amount of income paid out or the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment
- who have consulted with an authorised financial adviser
- who are not comfortable with accepting the possibility of loss to their original capital
- who want a guaranteed amount of income paid out
- who are looking for short-term returns
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.
Fund manager of: Premier Optimum Income Fund, Premier Global Optimum Income Fund
Senior investment manager, Premier Global Alpha Growth Fund, Premier Global Optimum Income Fund