The aim of the fund is to provide capital growth from a portfolio of global investments, being mainly global equities.
Premier Liberation No. VII Fund is part of Premier’s range of four Liberation funds. Each of the four Premier Liberation funds is managed to have a different level of risk compared to the other funds, to meet different risk preferences and profiles of investors. The funds are managed by the same Premier investment team and invest in a multi-asset portfolio across bonds, company shares (equities), property investments and alternative assets, and are invested in different underlying funds managed by different specialist fund managers. Each fund will have different investment allocations to reflect their different risk profiles.
Many funds sold in the UK are grouped into sectors by the Investment Association (the trade body that represents UK investment managers), to facilitate comparison between funds with broadly similar characteristics. The fund is classified in the IA Flexible Investment sector, which we believe is a meaningful comparator to help investors assess the performance of the fund.
There is no guarantee that the fund will achieve its objective.
The full investment objective and investment policy for the fund are published in the fund’s Prospectus.
- A diversified, multi-asset, multi-manager portfolio
- Invests in different funds, managed by specialist fund managers, that are invested across a range of assets including bonds, company shares, property investments and alternative assets
- Actively managed
- Managed by Premier’s highly experienced multi-asset, multi-manager team
- who have basic investment markets knowledge or experience of the basic characteristics and risks of funds;
- who understand that all of their investment is at risk;
- whose main investment priority is to grow the value of their original investment over time;
- who can invest for the long term, which means at least 5 years;
- who understand that there are no guarantees that they will get back the full amount originally invested when they come to sell their investment; and
- who have consulted with an authorised financial adviser.
- who need to fully protect their investment;
- who want on-demand full repayment of the amount invested;
- who have no tolerance for risk;
- whose main investment priority is to receive a regular income;
- who are unable to accept the possibility that they may not get back the full amount originally invested when they come to sell their investment;
- who are looking to invest for less than 5 years; and
- who are looking for guaranteed returns.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please consult with your financial adviser in the first instance to ensure the fund is appropriate for you. If you require more information please email us.
Premier multi-asset investment team
The seven-strong Premier multi-asset investment team includes five experienced investment managers, with an average of 22 years of investment industry experience and average of 16 years at Premier Asset Management.