The Fund aims to generate positive returns over a rolling 36 month basis. However, there is no guarantee that this objective will be achieved over that specific, or any, time period and there is always a risk of loss to your original capital.
The Fund sits in the Investment Association Targeted Absolute Return sector with an emphasis on trying to deliver absolute returns with significantly lower volatility than the global stockmarket, represented by the FTSE All-World Index. The Fund’s performance is not expected to be reliant on particular market conditions. The investment team aims to achieve the fund’s objectives by investing in a portfolio which is diversified across different investment themes, investment strategies, asset classes, geographies and markets.
- Aims to produce positive returns over rolling 36 month periods, even if stock markets have fallen over the period
- Aims to deliver positive returns with significantly less volatility than global stock markets
- Diversified portfolio of global assets and investment strategies
- Actively managed
- Experienced fund manager with proven absolute return fund track record
- looking for growth in excess of typical returns from a deposit account
- looking for a fund that can add diversity to an existing portfolio
- looking for a globally diversified portfolio which has the potential to offer a significantly more stable return than equity funds
- Who do not wish to take any risk with their money
- Who do not wish to invest in a fund that includes alternative investments
- Who are looking for short-term gains
- Who are looking for a regular income from their investment
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.
Head of fixed income and absolute return investment team
Awards and ratings
The Defaqto 2017 Diamond Rating is based on the class B shares for the Fund. Defaqto is an independent researcher of financial products and is not authorised to provide financial advice. Premier Asset Management does not have any influence or control over the Defaqto Diamond Ratings or the methodology used to create them. We are therefore unable to guarantee their accuracy or that these will not change in the future, or that Premier Asset Management will continue to use Defaqto ratings in the future.
The Elite Rating TM system is proprietary to FundCalibre Ltd, but should not be taken as a recommendation