The aim of the Fund is to generate an above average level of income, paid out each quarter.
The Premier Strategic High Income Bond Fund invests mainly across different fixed income assets, such as government and corporate bonds but can also invest in equities to provide additional sources of income. As a strategic fund, over time it may have very different levels of exposure to different geographic regions, sectors and credit ratings. The investment team will evaluate the macro-economic environment to drive portfolio construction, complimented by detailed research into relevant individual companies.
- Focus on paying an attractive level of income, paid quarterly.
- Invests mainly in fixed income assets such as government & corporate bonds.
- An actively managed fund, with strategic asset allocation decisions made on your behalf.
- Managed by the Fixed Interest team, led by award winning fixed interest manager, Paul Smith.
This Fund might be suitable for investors:
- who are fairly conservative, looking for a medium to long-term investment.
- who are happy to put aside their money for at least 5 years.
- whose main requirement is to receive an income.
- looking for a diversified portfolio to help manage risk and achieve their objectives.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
This Fund might not be suitable for investors:
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are looking for short term gains.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Before making an investment commitment, investors should:
- Consult with an authorised financial adviser.
- Read the Fund’s ‘Key Investor Information Document’.
- Read the ‘ Supplementary Information Document’.
- Understand and feel comfortable with the risks summarised in the Key Investor Information Document and detailed in the Fund’s Prospectus.
Please remember that past performance is not a guide to future returns and the price of shares and the income from them may go down as well as up and there is the possibility of loss on the amount invested. Reference to any particular fund does not constitute a recommendation or advice.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.Email us>
The methodology and calculations used by the companies or organisations that provide the fund or fund manager awards and ratings are not verified by Premier Asset Management and we therefore are unable to accept responsibility for their accuracy. Ratings and awards should not be relied upon for making an investment decision, nor are they an indication, promise or guarantee of future performance of a fund or fund manager.
The Defaqto 2016 Diamond Rating is based on the class B shares for the Fund. Defaqto is an independent researcher of financial products and is not authorised to provide financial advice. Premier Asset Management does not have any influence or control over the Defaqto Diamond Ratings or the methodology used to create them. We are therefore unable to guarantee their accuracy or that these will not change in the future, or that Premier Asset Management will continue to use Defaqto ratings in the future.