The aim of the Fund is to generate an income, paid out each quarter.
The Premier UK Money Market Fund looks to deliver a stable cash return and regular income with a low risk profile through diversified exposure to high quality institutions. The Fund provides investors with quick and easy access to their investment. To help spread investment risk, no more than 20% of the portfolio is exposed to any one bank or security issuer.
The Bank of England’s Monetary Policy Committee sets interest rates in the UK. These will impact the rates the Fund can obtain in the money markets and the return to investors. Very low interest rates may result in the Fund producing a negative return over a given period of time, as the ongoing charges for the Fund may be higher than the interest received.
The minimum investment for the B unit class has been reduced to £1,000 by Premier until further notice. If you are investing via a financial adviser or platform, please refer to them for details of which unit class you will be investing in.
- Money market fund aiming to provide cash-like returns.
- Diversified exposure to high quality financial institutions.
- Actively managed by fixed income investment team.
- looking for steady, cash-like returns with a regular income.
- who are very risk-averse and seeking a lower risk investment strategy.
- who appreciate that the returns on their investment are likely to be less than the typical returns from a portfolio that invests in higher risk assets.
- who are looking to invest in a portfolio which invests primarily in cash and cash like investments.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
- who are looking for the potential of high returns on their capital.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.
Head of fixed income and absolute return investment team