The aim of the Fund is to grow the value of the original investment over the long term.
The Premier Diversified Fund invests across a broad range of different assets designed to produce the potential for attractive long term growth. It will maintain a balanced exposure across equity, bond and other asset classes. The fund management team will select a range of individual equities and other investments to achieve the objective.
With effect from 1st April 2017 the ‘C’ share class became the ‘D’ share class and from the same date, the annual management charge reduced from 0.75% to 0.5%.
- Aims to produce attractive growth over the long term.
- Targets outperformance of cash to offer an attractive, risk-adjusted return relative to equities over rolling three year periods.
- A global portfolio.
- A highly diversified multi-asset fund.
- Actively managed.
- The investment team is drawn from Premier’s top performing fixed income, global equity, absolute return and UK equity desks, led by Neil Birrell.
This Fund might be suitable for investors:
- who are looking for a long term investment.
- whose main requirement is to receive long term growth.
- who appreciate the potential for superior returns of investing in different assets, including UK and overseas equities, but also understand the higher risk attached to these investments.
- looking for a diversified portfolio
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
This Fund might not be suitable for investors:
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are looking for short term gains.
- whose main requirement is income.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Before making an investment commitment, investors should:
- Consult with an authorised financial adviser.
- Read the fund’s ‘Key Investor Information Document’.
- Read the ‘ Supplementary Information Document’.
- Understand and feel comfortable with the risks summarised in the Key Investor Information Document and detailed in the Fund’s Prospectus.
Please remember that past performance is not a guide to future returns and the price of shares and the income from them may go down as well as up and there is the possibility of loss on the amount invested. Reference to any particular fund does not constitute a recommendation or advice.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.Email us>