The aim of the Fund is to grow the value of the original investment over the long-term.
The Premier Global Alpha Growth Fund mainly invests in a concentrated portfolio of global companies. The Fund is mainly invested in large and middle sized companies that are aligned with the attractive investment themes identified by the fund manager, but can also invest in global smaller companies for additional growth potential.
- Potential for long term capital growth.
- Focussed portfolio of global company shares.
- Strong focus on investment themes that look attractive over a 12 month period.
- Actively managed and well diversified fund, investing across a range of industries and regions.
- Experienced global equity fund manager.
- whose main investment priority is long-term growth.
- who are comfortable with putting their money aside for the long term, so at least 5 years.
- who appreciate the potential for superior returns of investing in different assets, including UK and overseas equities, but also understand the higher risks attached to these investments.
- who are looking to invest in a diversified portfolio which invests primarily in equities.
- who are looking for a diversified portfolio to help them manage risk and achieve their objectives.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are more conservative or investing for the first time.
- who are looking for short term gains.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.
Senior investment manager, Premier Global Alpha Growth Fund