The aim of the Fund is to grow the value of the original investment over the long-term.
The Premier Global Alpha Growth Fund mainly invests in a concentrated portfolio of global companies. The Fund is mainly invested in large and middle sized companies that are aligned with the attractive investment themes identified by the fund manager, but can also invest in global smaller companies for additional growth potential.
On 9 December 2015, the wording of the fund’s investment policy was amended to accurately reflect our approach to currency hedging, as follows: ‘The portfolio will be exposed to global currencies although the manager may use (previously stated ‘will regularly use’) forward exchange contracts for hedging’. The investment objective, approach or expected investment outcomes of the fund have not changed
- Potential for long term capital growth.
- Focussed portfolio of global company shares.
- Strong focus on investment themes that look attractive over a 12 month period.
- Actively managed and well diversified fund, investing across a range of industries and regions.
- Experienced global equity fund manager.
This Fund might be suitable for investors:
- whose main investment priority is long-term growth.
- who are comfortable with putting their money aside for the long term, so at least 7 years.
- who appreciate the potential for superior returns of investing in different assets, including UK and overseas equities, but also understand the higher risk attached to these investments.
- who are looking to invest in a diversified portfolio which invests primarily in equities.
- who are looking for a diversified portfolio to help them manage risk and achieve their objectives.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
This Fund might not be suitable for investors:
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are more conservative or investing for the first time.
- who are looking for short term gains.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Before making an investment commitment, investors should:
- Consult with an authorised financial adviser.
- Read the Fund’s ‘Key Investor Information Document’.
- Read the ‘ Supplementary Information Document’.
- Understand and feel comfortable with the risks summarised in the Key Investor Information Document and detailed in the Fund’s Prospectus.
Please remember that past performance is not a guide to future returns and the price of shares and the income from them may go down as well as up and there is the possibility of loss on the amount invested. Reference to any particular fund does not constitute a recommendation or advice.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.Email us>
The methodology and calculations used by the companies or organisations that provide the fund or fund manager awards and ratings are not verified by Premier Asset Management and we therefore are unable to accept responsibility for their accuracy. Ratings and awards should not be relied upon for making an investment decision, nor are they an indication, promise or guarantee of future performance of a fund or fund manager.