The aim of the Fund is to generate an income, paid four times a year, and grow the value of the original investment over the long term.
The Premier Global Utilities Income Fund invests in power, water and infrastructure companies around the world. Utilities supply essential services, and continue to demonstrate growth in both developed and emerging markets. They are also cash generative businesses, paying high and sustainable dividends. As such we believe this is an attractive sector for investors looking for an attractive income stream and long term capital growth, together with an element of portfolio diversification.
- Global equity income fund.
- Invests worldwide, with typically over a third of the fund in emerging markets.
- Focus on stable, asset backed, regulated utilities.
- Provides an attractive level of income, derived from inflation-linked utility dividends.
- Managed by Premier’s specialist global utilities investment team.
This Fund might be suitable for investors:
- seeking a regular income with the potential for long-term capital growth.
- who are comfortable with putting their money aside for the long term, so at least 7 years.
- who are looking to invest in a diversified portfolio which invests primarily in equities.
- who appreciate the potential for superior returns of investing in overseas equities, but also understand the higher risks attached to these investments.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
This Fund might not be suitable for investors:
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are more conservative or investing for the first time.
- who are looking for short term gains.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Before making an investment commitment, investors should:
- Consult with an authorised financial adviser.
- Read the Fund’s ‘Key Investor Information Document’.
- Read the ‘ Supplementary Information Document’.
- Understand and feel comfortable with the risks summarised in the Key Investor Information Document and detailed in the Fund’s Prospectus.
Please remember that past performance is not a guide to future returns and the price of shares and the income from them may go down as well as up and there is the possibility of loss on the amount invested. Reference to any particular fund does not constitute a recommendation or advice.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.Email us>
The methodology and calculations used by the companies or organisations that provide the fund or fund manager awards and ratings are not verified by Premier Asset Management and we therefore are unable to accept responsibility for their accuracy. Ratings and awards should not be relied upon for making an investment decision, nor are they an indication, promise or guarantee of future performance of a fund or fund manager.