The aim of the Fund is to grow the value of the original investment over the long term.
The Premier Liberation No. VII Fund is one of four multi-asset funds within the Premier Liberation multi-asset volatility-targeted range. Of the four funds, this Fund has the highest risk profile and is aimed at investors whose preferred investments are likely to include mainly higher risk investments, such as shares with a few lower and medium risk investments such as bonds and property.
The Fund is managed to a risk and reward profile using asset allocation and volatility bands that are provided each quarter by an independent risk profiling company. The aim is to help make it easier for investors and their advisers to identify funds that have the potential to deliver the right outcomes based on an individual’s risk / reward profile.
As a multi-asset investment, this Fund invests across a carefully blended selection of different assets, funds, sectors and regions.
- Aims to grow the value of the original investment over the long term.
- Diversified portfolio which invests in a broad range of global assets and funds to spread risk.
- Actively managed.
- Managed by Premier’s highly experienced multi-asset investment team.
This Fund might be suitable for investors:
- whose attitude to accepting risk is ‘highest-medium’ as assessed by their financial adviser.
- whose priority is likely to be making higher returns on their investment but are still probably concerned about losing money due to rises and falls.
- whose preferred investments are likely to include mainly higher risk investments, such as shares with some lower and medium risk investments such as (cash) bonds and property.
- investing for the long term, so at least 7 years or more.
- who are not put off by short term ups and downs on their investment.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
This Fund might not be suitable for investors:
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- looking for short term gains.
- looking for income.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Before making an investment commitment, investors should:
- Consult with an authorised financial adviser.
- Read the Fund’s ‘Key Investor Information Document’.
- Read the ‘ Supplementary Information Document’.
- Understand and feel comfortable with the risks summarised in the Key Investor Information Document and detailed in the Fund’s Prospectus.
Please remember that past performance is not a guide to future returns and the price of shares and the income from them may go down as well as up and there is the possibility of loss on the amount invested. Reference to any particular fund does not constitute a recommendation or advice.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.Email us>
The Premier Liberation funds have specific investment objectives (such as long-term income or capital growth) which they look to achieve and are currently managed to be aligned to specific risk profiles, based on asset allocations and volatility boundaries, that are provided by Distribution Technology Limited, which are updated quarterly. Distribution Technology is an independent company which offers risk profiling services for funds and portfolios to a wide range of financial advisers and wealth managers. Premier Asset Management does not have any influence or control over the Distribution Technology risk profiles or the methodology used to create them. We are therefore unable to give any assurances as to their accuracy or that they will not change in the future, or indeed that Premier Asset Management will continue to use the Distribution Technology risk profiles in the future. Premier Asset Management cannot accept any liability which may arise as a result of any reliance on the Distribution Technology risk profiles. The risk profiles do not indicate a promise, forecast or illustration of future risk profiles or performance returns.
The methodology and calculations used by the companies or organisations that provide the fund or fund manager awards and ratings are not verified by Premier Asset Management and we therefore are unable to accept responsibility for their accuracy. Ratings and awards should not be relied upon for making an investment decision, nor are they an indication, promise or guarantee of future performance of a fund or fund manager.