The aim of the Fund is to grow the value of the original investment over the long term.
The Premier Liberation No. VII Fund is one of four multi-asset funds within the Premier Liberation multi-asset volatility-targeted range. Of the four funds, this Fund has the highest risk profile and is aimed at investors whose preferred investments are likely to include mainly higher risk investments, such as shares with a few lower and medium risk investments such as bonds and property.
The Fund is managed to a risk and reward profile using volatility bands that are provided each quarter by an independent risk profiling company. The aim is to help make it easier for investors and their advisers to identify funds that have the potential to deliver the right outcomes based on an individual’s risk / reward profile.
As a multi-asset investment, this Fund invests across a carefully blended selection of different assets, funds, sectors and regions.
- Aims to grow the value of the original investment over the long term.
- Diversified portfolio which invests in a broad range of global assets and funds to spread risk.
- Actively managed.
- Managed by Premier’s highly experienced multi-asset investment team.
- whose attitude to accepting risk is ‘highest-medium’ as assessed by their financial adviser.
- whose priority is likely to be making higher returns on their investment but are still probably concerned about losing money due to rises and falls.
- whose preferred investments are likely to include mainly higher risk investments, such as shares with some lower and medium risk investments such as (cash) bonds and property.
- investing for the long term, so at least 7 years or more.
- who are not put off by short term ups and downs on their investment.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- looking for short term gains.
- looking for income.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.
Premier multi-asset investment team
The seven-strong Premier multi-asset investment team includes five experienced investment managers, with an average of 22 years of investment industry experience and average of 16 years at Premier Asset Management.
Awards and ratings
The Premier Liberation funds have specific investment objectives, such as long-term income or capital growth, and are also currently managed to be aligned to risk profiles provided by Distribution Technology. Distribution Technology Limited is an independent company which offers risk profiling services for funds and portfolios to a wide range of financial advisers and wealth managers. Distribution Technology is not authorised to provide financial advice. Premier Asset Management does not have any influence or control over the Distribution Technology risk profiles or the methodology used to create them. We are therefore unable to give any assurances as to their accuracy or that they will not change in the future, or that Premier Asset Management will continue to manage these funds to be aligned with the Distribution Technology risk profiles in the future.
Premier Asset Management cannot accept any liability which may arise as a result of any reliance on the Distribution Technology risk profiles. The risk profiles do not indicate a promise, forecast or illustration of future risk profiles or performance returns.
The Defaqto 2018 Diamond Rating is based on the class B shares for the Fund. Defaqto is an independent researcher of financial products and is not authorised to provide financial advice. Premier Asset Management does not have any influence or control over the Defaqto Diamond Ratings or the methodology used to create them. We are therefore unable to guarantee their accuracy or that these will not change in the future, or that Premier Asset Management will continue to use Defaqto ratings in the future.