The Fund aims to generate positive returns over a rolling 3 year basis.
The Premier Multi-Asset Absolute Return Fund is a defensive fund which aims to generate positive returns over a rolling 3 year basis. However, there is no guarantee that this objective will be achieved over that specific, or any, time period and there is always a risk of loss to your original capital.
The Fund looks to produce positive returns over 3 year rolling periods, targeting a return that is greater than cash (represented by Libor) +2% p.a. over this period. To achieve this, the Fund invests in a very carefully selected blend of equities, bonds, alternative assets and funds that create a portfolio that is designed to be lower risk. The types of investments in the Fund are typically uncorrelated with equity markets, which means that the Fund is not reliant on rising stockmarkets to generate positive returns.
- Designed to produce the potential for steady capital growth.
- The Fund aims to produce a positive return over a rolling 3 year basis.
- Strong emphasis on capital preservation.
- Not reliant on rising stockmarkets to produce a positive return.
- Returns in the form of capital growth rather than income generation.
- Led by Director of Multi-Asset Funds, David Hambidge, who has been managing multi-asset style funds at Premier since 1995.
This Fund might be suitable for investors:
- who are fairly conservative investors, looking for a medium to long-term investment.
- who are happy to put aside their money for at least 5 years.
- whose main requirement is steady capital growth without the dramatic ups and downs often associated with investing in equities.
- who are looking to invest in a diversified portfolio which holds a number of different types of asset considered lower risk, rather than a fund that invests in equities alone.
- who are looking for a diversified portfolio to help them manage risk and achieve their objectives.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
This Fund might not be suitable for investors:
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are looking for short term gains.
- whose main requirement is income.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Before making an investment commitment, investors should:
- Consult with an authorised financial adviser.
- Read the Fund’s ‘Key Investor Information Document’.
- Read the ‘ Supplementary Information Document’.
- Understand and feel comfortable with the risks summarised in the Key Investor Information Document and detailed in the Fund’s Prospectus.
Please remember that past performance is not a guide to future returns and the price of shares and the income from them may go down as well as up and there is the possibility of loss on the amount invested. Reference to any particular fund does not constitute a recommendation or advice.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.Email us>
The methodology and calculations used by the companies or organisations that provide the fund or fund manager awards and ratings are not verified by Premier Asset Management and we therefore are unable to accept responsibility for their accuracy. Ratings and awards should not be relied upon for making an investment decision, nor are they an indication, promise or guarantee of future performance of a fund or fund manager.