The Fund aims to generate positive returns over a rolling 3 year basis.
The Premier Multi-Asset Absolute Return Fund is a defensive fund which aims to generate positive returns over a rolling 3 year basis. However, there is no guarantee that this objective will be achieved over that specific, or any, time period and there is always a risk of loss to your original capital.
The Fund looks to produce positive returns over 3 year rolling periods, targeting a return that is greater than cash (represented by Libor) +2% p.a. over this period. To achieve this, the Fund invests in a carefully selected blend of funds and other investments that provide exposure to a range of assets including equities, bonds and alternative assets investments that create a portfolio that is designed to be lower risk. The types of investments in the Fund are typically uncorrelated with equity markets, which means that the Fund is not reliant on rising stockmarkets to generate positive returns.
- Designed to produce the potential for steady capital growth.
- The Fund aims to produce a positive return over a rolling 3 year basis.
- Strong emphasis on capital preservation.
- Not reliant on rising stockmarkets to produce a positive return.
- Returns in the form of capital growth rather than income generation.
- Managed by Premier's highly experienced multi-asset team.
- who are fairly conservative investors, looking for a medium to long-term investment.
- who are happy to put aside their money for at least 5 years.
- whose main requirement is steady capital growth without the dramatic ups and downs often associated with investing in equities.
- who are looking to invest in a diversified portfolio which holds a number of different types of asset considered lower risk, rather than a fund that invests in equities alone.
- who are looking for a diversified portfolio to help them manage risk and achieve their objectives.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are looking for short term gains.
- whose main requirement is income.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.
Premier multi-asset investment team
The seven-strong Premier multi-asset investment team includes five experienced investment managers, with an average of 22 years of investment industry experience and average of 16 years at Premier Asset Management.
Awards and ratings
Distribution Technology Limited is an independent company which offers risk profiling services for funds and portfolios to a wide range of financial advisers and wealth managers. Distribution Technology is not authorised to provide financial advice. Premier Asset Management does not have any influence or control over the Distribution Technology risk profiles or the methodology used to create them. We are therefore unable to give any assurances as to their accuracy or that they will not change in the future, or that Premier Asset Management will continue to manage these funds to use the Distribution Technology risk profiles in the future. Premier Asset Management cannot accept any liability which may arise as a result of any reliance on the Distribution Technology risk profiles. The risk profiles do not indicate a promise, forecast or illustration of future risk profiles or performance returns.
The Defaqto 2017 Diamond Rating is based on the class B shares for the Fund. Defaqto is an independent researcher of financial products and is not authorised to provide financial advice. Premier Asset Management does not have any influence or control over the Defaqto Diamond Ratings or the methodology used to create them. We are therefore unable to guarantee their accuracy or that these will not change in the future, or that Premier Asset Management will continue to use Defaqto ratings in the future.