The aim of the Fund is to steadily grow the value of the original investment over the long term.
The Premier Multi-Asset Conservative Growth Fund is designed for conservative investors. The emphasis is on trying to provide capital growth with significantly less volatility than investing in a traditional equity portfolio. To achieve this, the Fund invests in a very carefully selected blend of equities, bonds, alternative assets and funds that create a portfolio that is designed to be lower risk. Many of the investments in the Fund are typically uncorrelated with equity markets, which means that the Fund is not generally reliant on rising stockmarkets to produce positive returns.
- Designed to produce the potential for steady capital growth.
- Emphasis on low volatility.
- Not reliant on rising stockmarkets to produce a positive return.
- Returns in the form of capital growth rather than income generation.
- Aims to produce a return above Libor +3% p.a. on a rolling 3 year basis.
- Experienced multi-asset investment team, led by Director of Multi-Asset Funds, David Hambidge, who has been managing multi-asset style funds at Premier since 1995.
This Fund might be suitable for investors:
- who are fairly conservative, looking for a medium to long-term investment.
- who are happy to put aside their money for at least 5 years.
- whose main requirement is steady capital growth without the dramatic ups and downs often associated with investing in equities.
- who are looking to invest in a diversified portfolio which holds a number of different types of asset considered lower risk, rather than a fund that invests in equities alone.
- who are looking for a diversified portfolio to help them manage risk and achieve their objectives.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
This Fund might not be suitable for investors:
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are looking for short term gains.
- whose main requirement is income.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Before making an investment commitment, investors should:
- Consult with an authorised financial adviser.
- Read the Fund’s ‘Key Investor Information Document’.
- Read the ‘ Supplementary Information Document’.
- Understand and feel comfortable with the risks summarised in the Key Investor Information Document and detailed in the Fund’s Prospectus.
Please remember that past performance is not a guide to future returns and the price of shares and the income from them may go down as well as up and there is the possibility of loss on the amount invested. Reference to any particular fund does not constitute a recommendation or advice.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.Email us>
The methodology and calculations used by the companies or organisations that provide the fund or fund manager awards and ratings are not verified by Premier Asset Management and we therefore are unable to accept responsibility for their accuracy. Ratings and awards should not be relied upon for making an investment decision, nor are they an indication, promise or guarantee of future performance of a fund or fund manager.
The Defaqto 2016 Diamond Rating is based on the class B shares for the Fund. Defaqto is an independent researcher of financial products and is not authorised to provide financial advice. Premier Asset Management does not have any influence or control over the Defaqto Diamond Ratings or the methodology used to create them. We are therefore unable to guarantee their accuracy or that these will not change in the future, or that Premier Asset Management will continue to use Defaqto ratings in the future.