The aim of the Fund is to generate a regular income, paid quarterly, and to grow the value of the original investment over the long term.
The Premier Multi-Asset Distribution Fund aims to combat the effects of inflation by delivering a growing level of income over time. The Fund is highly diversified, investing across a broad range of asset classes and different investments, including different funds and fund managers, to help spread risk. The Fund has a clear focus on investing in a portfolio of income-generating investments. Importantly, the Fund aims to pay natural income which means that capital is not eroded to produce the income. Premier’s experienced multi-asset team have been managing multi-asset style funds since 1995.
- Aims to pay an attractive level of quarterly income.
- Diversified income-orientated portfolio designed to achieve income from a broad range of assets. and different investments to spread risk.
- Actively managed.
- Strong long term performance record.
- Managed by Premier’s highly experienced multi-asset investment team.
- Investment Adviser 100 Club Member 2014.
This Fund might be suitable for investors:
- who are looking for an investment that provides a regular income.
- who want a diversified portfolio to help manage risk.
- who can invest for the medium to long term, so at least 5-7 years or more.
- who are not put off by short term ups and downs.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
This Fund might not be suitable for investors:
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are looking for short term gains.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Before making an investment commitment, investors should:
- Consult with an authorised financial adviser.
- Read the Fund’s ‘Key Investor Information Document’.
- Read the ‘ Supplementary Information Document’.
- Understand and feel comfortable with the risks summarised in the Key Investor Information Document and detailed in the Fund’s Prospectus.
Please remember that past performance is not a guide to future returns and the price of shares and the income from them may go down as well as up and there is the possibility of loss on the amount invested. Reference to any particular fund does not constitute a recommendation or advice.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.Email us>
The methodology and calculations used by the companies or organisations that provide the fund or fund manager awards and ratings are not verified by Premier Asset Management and we therefore are unable to accept responsibility for their accuracy. Ratings and awards should not be relied upon for making an investment decision, nor are they an indication, promise or guarantee of future performance of a fund or fund manager.
Morningstar Ratings do not constitute investment advice. Copyright © 2016 Morningstar. All Rights Reserved.