The aim of the Premier Multi-Asset Growth & Income Fund is to grow the value of the original investment over the long-term, and generate an income, paid twice a year.
The Premier Multi-Asset Growth and Income Fund is designed to give investors the potential for long term growth combined with a moderate level of income, paid twice a year. To achieve this, the Fund invests in a wide range of different assets and funds that create a diversified portfolio of equities, bonds and alternative assets, including exposure to UK and international investment opportunities.
- Designed to produce the potential for long term capital growth with a modest level of income.
- Income paid twice a year.
- The Fund pays ‘natural’ income so capital is not eroded to generate the income.
- Strong, long term performance.
- Truly diversified Fund investing across a range of different assets, investments and funds.
- Experienced multi-asset investment team – Premier has been managing multi-asset style funds at Premier since 1995.
This Fund might be suitable for investors:
- whose investment aim is for a moderate level of income with the potential for long term growth.
- who are comfortable with putting their money aside for the long term, so at least 7 years.
- who appreciate the potential for superior returns of investing in different assets, including UK and overseas equities, but also understand the higher risks attached to these investments.
- who are looking to invest in a diversified portfolio which holds a number of different types of assets rather than a fund that invests in equities alone.
- who are looking for a diversified portfolio to help them manage risk and achieve their objectives.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
This Fund might not be suitable for investors:
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are more conservative or investing for the first time.
- who are looking for short term gains.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Before making an investment commitment, investors should:
- Consult with an authorised financial adviser.
- Read the Fund’s ‘Key Investor Information Document’.
- Read the ‘ Supplementary Information Document’.
- Understand and feel comfortable with the risks summarised in the Key Investor Information Document and detailed in the Fund’s Prospectus.
Please remember that past performance is not a guide to future returns and the price of shares and the income from them may go down as well as up and there is the possibility of loss on the amount invested. Reference to any particular fund does not constitute a recommendation or advice.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.Email us>
The methodology and calculations used by the companies or organisations that provide the fund or fund manager awards and ratings are not verified by Premier Asset Management and we therefore are unable to accept responsibility for their accuracy. Ratings and awards should not be relied upon for making an investment decision, nor are they an indication, promise or guarantee of future performance of a fund or fund manager.
The Elite Rating TM system is proprietary to FundCalibre Ltd, but should not be taken as a recommendation
Morningstar Ratings do not constitute investment advice. Copyright © 2016 Morningstar. All Rights Reserved.