The aim of the Fund is to generate a monthly income, which rises over time and to grow the value of investors’ original investment over the long term.
The Premier Monthly Income Fund is designed to produce an attractive level of income which should grow over time, by investing in a portfolio of mainly UK, high-yielding equities which are typically larger and medium sized companies. The Fund seeks to produce an income that is at least 10% above that of the FTSE All-Share index with a strong focus on companies with the potential to outperform in terms of dividend growth over the long-term.
- Aims to produce an attractive level of income, paid monthly.
- Mainly invests in UK equities.
- Focus on quality companies which offer good long term income and growth opportunities.
- Managed by experienced manager with over 20 years of UK equity income investment experience.
This Fund might be suitable for investors:
- whose main investment priority is income with the potential for long-term capital growth.
- who are comfortable with putting their money aside for the long term, so at least 7 years.
- who appreciate the potential for superior returns of investing in different assets, including UK and overseas equities, but also understand the higher risks attached to these investments.
- who are looking to invest in a portfolio which invests primarily in equities.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
This Fund might not be suitable for investors:
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are looking for short term gains.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Before making an investment commitment, investors should:
- Consult with an authorised financial adviser.
- Read the Fund’s ‘Key Investor Information Document’.
- Read the ‘ Supplementary Information Document’.
- Understand and feel comfortable with the risks summarised in the Key Investor Information Document and detailed in the Fund’s Prospectus.
Please remember that past performance is not a guide to future returns and the price of shares and the income from them may go down as well as up and there is the possibility of loss on the amount invested. Reference to any particular fund does not constitute a recommendation or advice.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.Email us>
The methodology and calculations used by the companies or organisations that provide the fund or fund manager awards and ratings are not verified by Premier Asset Management and we therefore are unable to accept responsibility for their accuracy. Ratings and awards should not be relied upon for making an investment decision, nor are they an indication, promise or guarantee of future performance of a fund or fund manager.
The Elite Rating TM system is proprietary to FundCalibre Ltd, but should not be taken as a recommendation.
The Defaqto 2016 Diamond Rating is based on the class B shares for the Fund. Defaqto is an independent researcher of financial products and is not authorised to provide financial advice. Premier Asset Management does not have any influence or control over the Defaqto Diamond Ratings or the methodology used to create them. We are therefore unable to guarantee their accuracy or that these will not change in the future, or that Premier Asset Management will continue to use Defaqto ratings in the future.