The aim of the Fund is to generate an above average income, paid each quarter, and grow the value of investors’ original investment over the long term.
The Premier Optimum Income Fund is designed to produce a balanced outcome of attractive levels of income with the potential for long term growth by investing across a wide range of income generating investments. The Fund will invest at least 80% in UK equities and can also benefit from the investment opportunities outside the UK by investing up to 20% in non-UK equities. Income is enhanced through an additional investment strategy by using “options”, which are a type of financial derivative and allow the fund manager to increase the amount of income generated for investors.
- Aims to produce an attractive level of income, paid quarterly.
- Mainly invests in UK equities.
- An active option strategy is used to further enhance the income paid out.
- Managed by an experienced manager with over 25 years of investment experience.
- whose main investment priority is income with the potential for long-term capital growth.
- who are comfortable with putting their money aside for the long term, so at least 5 years.
- who appreciate the potential for superior returns of investing in equities, but also understand the higher risks attached to these investments.
- who are looking to invest in a portfolio which invests primarily in equities.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are looking for short term gains.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.
Senior investment manager, Premier Ethical Fund and Premier Optimum Income Fund
Awards and ratings
The Defaqto 2017 Diamond Rating is based on the class B shares for the Fund. Defaqto is an independent researcher of financial products and is not authorised to provide financial advice. Premier Asset Management does not have any influence or control over the Defaqto Diamond Ratings or the methodology used to create them. We are therefore unable to guarantee their accuracy or that these will not change in the future, or that Premier Asset Management will continue to use Defaqto ratings in the future.
The Elite Rating TM system is proprietary to FundCalibre Ltd, but should not be taken as a recommendation.