The aim of the Fund is to provide income and long-term capital growth from a portfolio which will mainly consist of European property company shares.
The Premier Pan European Property Share Fund offers an actively managed, diversified property shares portfolio, invested mainly in UK and Continental European listed commercial property companies, for example companies that own or manage offices and shopping centres. We believe investing in these types of property companies also gives investors the opportunity to receive an attractive level of income.
- Long term capital growth objective.
- Portfolio of indirect property investments; the Fund invests in property companies, not in bricks and mortar.
- Diversification through portfolio of UK and Continental European property companies.
- Attractive yield.
- Experienced investment manager.
- Winner of Investment Week Fund Manager of the Year Award 2014 for 'Best of Specialist Property'.
- Investment Adviser 100 Club Member 2014.
This Fund might be suitable for investors:
- who are investing for the potential of long term capital growth.
- who are comfortable with putting their money aside for the long term, so at least 7 years.
- who appreciate the potential for superior returns of investing in equities, but also understand the higher risk attached to these investments.
- who are looking to invest in a portfolio which invests primarily in equities.
- who are seeking to add further diversification to their investment portfolio.
- who are looking for an investment that offers access to the investment opportunities offered in the property market without purchasing property directly.
- who understand that there are no guarantees on the return of their original capital when they come to sell their investment.
This Fund might not be suitable for investors:
- who are unable to accept the possibility of loss on their investment.
- who are looking for short term gains.
The suitability descriptions above are for guidance only. We would always strongly recommend that investors consult with a financial adviser who can help assess risk profiles and the suitability of a fund. We are unable to provide individual investment advice or advise on the suitability of this Fund for individual investors.
Before making an investment commitment, investors should:
- Consult with an authorised financial adviser.
- Read the Fund’s ‘Key Investor Information Document’.
- Read the ‘ Supplementary Information Document’.
- Understand and feel comfortable with the risks summarised in the Key Investor Information Document and detailed in the Fund’s Prospectus.
Please remember that past performance is not a guide to future returns and the price of shares and the income from them may go down as well as up and there is the possibility of loss on the amount invested. Reference to any particular fund does not constitute a recommendation or advice.
Like to know more?
If you are interested in this Fund or would like any further information, please contact us.Email us>
The methodology and calculations used by the companies or organisations that provide the fund or fund manager awards and ratings are not verified by Premier Asset Management and we therefore are unable to accept responsibility for their accuracy. Ratings and awards should not be relied upon for making an investment decision, nor are they an indication, promise or guarantee of future performance of a fund or fund manager.
The Elite Rating TM system is proprietary to FundCalibre Ltd, but should not be taken as a recommendation