To make an investment into any one of our funds, please follow this guide below:
- Please ensure your client reads the Key Investor Information Document (KIID) for the relevant share class as well as the Supplementary Information Document (SID). You must ensure that they are comfortable with all the risks involved before making an investment decision.
- Once clients have read the above mentioned documents, they can complete the relevant application form in block capitals, using blue or black ink. Please ensure all sections applicable are completed and all documentation is attached to the form. Forms must be returned to the address shown below:
Premier Portfolio Managers Limited
PO Box 3733
Royal Wootton Bassett
Swindon, SN4 4BG
If your clients want to make an additional investment or switch from one Premier fund to another Premier fund, they should complete and return either the Top Up Application Form or Application Form to Switch Funds. If your client’s investment is held in an ISA, they will need to complete an ISA application form to top-up their investment. For top-ups, we will allocate shares at the next available dealing point after we’ve received instructions.
If you have any questions about how to invest in our Premier funds, please contact us:
Download our administration guide which outlines the most common questions you may have about the administration of your account once you have invested with Premier.
Premier Portfolio Management Service
- Please ensure that your client has read the terms and conditions and understands the risks involved before investing.
- Your client must complete the relevant application form in block capitals using blue or black ink. Please ensure all sections applicable are completed, all documentation is attached to the form and the declaration is signed.
- Ensure a cheque is enclosed and made payable to: SEI Re: Premier Fund Managers Limited.
- If your client is applying on behalf on a Trust, please ensure a copy of the Trust Deed signatory list is enclosed.
- If applicable, specimen signatures have been provided for any persons permitted to give Premier instructions regarding the portfolio.
- The relevant Anti-Money Laundering documentation is enclosed for each individual and/or Trustee on the signatory list.
- Forms must be returned to the address shown below:
Premier Fund Managers Limited
Surrey, GU1 3DE
If you have any questions about how to invest in our Premier Portfolio Management Service, please contact us:
Premier does not offer a dealing service or regular savings plan for the Acorn Income Fund or Premier Energy and Water Trust. However, you can buy the Ordinary and Zero Dividend Preference shares through a stockbroker or a bank in the same way as you would for any company.
If you have any questions about our investment trusts, please contact us: