Important notice: From 6 April 2016, the Premier Private Client Portfolio service is not available to new investors. A similar service with new terms and conditions has been launched and is called the Premier Portfolio Management Service. Clients who invested in the service before 6 April 2016 can access their applicable terms and conditions here.
Premier Asset Management’s Portfolio Management Service offers a choice of actively managed investment solutions, comprising 8 growth portfolios and 3 income portfolios, designed to meet the different long-term investment needs of investors. The Premier Portfolio Management Service sits alongside Premier Asset Management’s established range of funds. These funds form the investment building blocks of each of the portfolios and cover a variety of asset classes and markets, and are managed by our specialist investment managers and investment teams.
Watch: Sales Director, Mike Hammond, provides a brief introduction to the
Premier Portfolio Management Service:
- A choice of eight growth portfolios with different risk & reward profiles
- Three income portfolios
- Diversified portfolios invested in equity, fixed income, multi-asset and absolute return funds managed by Premier Asset Management
- Active management of the asset allocation and of the underlying Premier funds
- Oversight by an experienced Investment Committee, led by Chief Investment Officer, Neil Birrell
This service might be suitable for investors who
- are looking to outsource the management of their investment portfolio to a team of investment professionals
- are looking for a diversified portfolio which can provide exposure to different assets, investment types, regions, sectors and fund managers
- are comfortable with investing for the long-term
- understand that there are no guarantees as to how their investment will perform
- have a minimum of £150,000 to invest and use the services of a financial adviser
This service will not suitable for investors who
- are looking for short-term gains
- are unable to accept the possibility of loss to some of their investment
- are seeking a guaranteed level of income or investment growth
- do not use the services of a financial adviser
Premier Asset Management is unable to accept direct applications; all applications to invest must be through an authorised financial adviser. The information provided here should be considered in conjunction with the Premier Portfolio Management Service Terms and Conditions.
Please note that these portfolios are intended as long-term investments. The value of an investment and any income generated by it can go down as well as up and there is the potential of loss to some of the original investment. Reference to any particular portfolio or fund should not be construed as investment advice. Premier Asset Management is unable to provide investment advice on the suitability of a portfolio. Further detail of the nature of the investments and investment risk information are outlined in the Premier Portfolio Management Service Terms and Conditions document.